Thursday, January 9, 2020

verse in time

Today I am grateful for a ride and a ring. I am grateful to meet new people, to listen. I am grateful for a couch and a nap.

He says, "Change the way you are thinking."
And I don't know what that means.
"Be miserable."?


Grateful.
Right?
Wasn't that what we were supposed to be?



Day 16 I'm starting to lose count but very, very tired from lack of sleep so I give myself an hour and a half nap when I get home around four. While napping I have three pieces of boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the sous vide two hour process. Sporadic sleep is not good according to Vij. You need to have a bedtime ritual. Get 8 - 9 hours a night (I think he said). It's on Friday night!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://youtu.be/3dViG52tHI4

Shea Goff said...

Last night's solution was a little less sexy. Sound of box fan, then rain, then silence. Worked.