Wednesday, January 8, 2020

pace

I tell him, "I have been inspired by him. You know how he sets the pace."

He smiles.

"I want to be more like him."



Today I am grateful for him.





Day 15
Nothing but room temperature water to drink for the past 10 days.
My coffee pot looks lonely and dejected. Should I put her behind a cabinet door.
No, I'll invite friends over for some.
Breathe in. Breathe out.
Vij says that appropriate sleep at appropriate hours is so appropriate that it gives you the edge.
It's just math, right?
It'll happen.



Sense of smell is heightened. Hugs are sweeter, but I cheated last night. The cheat was raw cauliflower, broccoli, and celery but with a hidden stash (who the heck am I hiding it from) of blue cheese. It was after hours while I was editing photos, and now I realize another habit I have to break. Chewing on a straw maybe? I'm not going to punish myself today. I am going to remember that this is not some short term fix to a long term problem and this is changing a life, not changing a couple of months.


Do what you know you're supposed to do, get on that hill, work, and relax. Sleep tonight.
Last night was too much this.

No comments: