Wednesday, December 25, 2019

drink your water decorations




There are no bells ringing, only words in a book and that old feeling of take it slow, one day at a time, it will get better. Pankaj Vij is not as good as the last guy but it's all the same with a few extras so here we go. No, I go down a dark path of one quart of water, no ice before anything else this morning.

Wildly Important Goal: Be physically better two months from now on my 50th.
How will I measure?


Today I am grateful for tap water without ice, a quart jar in deep contrast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First thought, dang ole girl proofing a batch, cool. Then I read on, fifty hit me almost two years ago, it's been tough to say the least. Good luck with the water and fifty, at least you still looking good for fifty.

Anonymous said...

Forgot, hope the cigs leave if they ain't already.

Shea Goff said...

Funny but no, trying to stay away from any batches. I've been rounding up and saying I was fifty for five years now. 49 tested me, but I didn't test it enough. Quit smoking when I was 48, 15 months now and I've been living on some type of "well, at least I ain't smoking" mess since then. As a result, my health has worsened. I kept saying tomorrow, next week, Monday, the first of the year...I'm gonna get it together.

80 ounces of water yesterday. Not so easy which means I need to be more active so it'll get easy.

Blog music is now exercise music.
For today, anyway.
https://youtu.be/6FOUqQt3Kg0