Tuesday, December 31, 2019

control


Image from Pankaj Vij's Turbo Metabolism



I think I said this at this time last year.  I say it when we go backpacking. I know I have felt that so much of the key to more effectively coping is finding a way to bring those things that I learn time and time again when I take time to focus on my health. Eight days and what matters is how I feel about myself and the people around me.

Strangely enough controlling my stress means less control in relationships.


Today I am grateful for all the people of 2019.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Headphones help, at least for me.

Shea Goff said...

Yes! Broke mine, been researching what I need, what do you use...why do you like them?
Please and thank you. 😊

Anonymous said...

Bose 35 wireless, unreal sound quality with base you can feel.

Anonymous said...

I listen to every band I see when I'm out and about, haven't found any better. Others are close, even the wired Bose are great.

Shea Goff said...

Thank you!