Friday, April 13, 2018

the secret playlist

The photos today will be of a more personal nature. A scheduled renovation of measurement, putting holes in walls, and hanging picture frames and diplomas and there's a lot of stuff to place in a small room.

He's coming to help. And I hope she does too. I think I'm in charge of tools and that one note I will place on the ceiling. It won't say:

I am nervous for you today. And being nervous is so stupid.
What do you want? Ask for it.
I want everyone to succeed in all their greatest dreams (of good).
I want us to be where we are needed.
I want diplomas and awards and trophies to line our walls to the ceilings.
I want to see smiles on kids' faces.
I want to laugh with my kid.
I want to be exactly how I'm supposed to be.
And I don't want to miss anything.

Today I am grateful for a list.





Playlist: Jack for Jack.

No comments: