Wednesday, April 11, 2018

living like it's the last or you like digging holes in water

(Insert cool photo here ((there were so many))

I always act like I'm living as if there's only today but I secretly plan that there's a future. It could all go away but if I lived that way it would sure to. The dulce de leche was a success, and my yard was mowed when I came home to it. But before then the sound filled the room and even earlier I was surrounded by people I admire for what they do.

I don't care what you call it or where it is or who that may be. In the most selfish, taking as much of it in as I can, I'm falling in love all over again and again and I'm scared to stop and ask.

but here I did.


Today I am grateful for a last or a first or maybe I'll get there or here before the day's end.
Or maybe I'll be so lucky as to have another one.

playlist on repeat

No comments: