Thursday, April 19, 2018

apathy or bye, bye, everyone. we're taking a shortcut

There is this scared of your light theory. but then there's this one kid, or two, or three who don't seem to be. And they interest you, right? I think they're supposed to.

They are the Peppa pigs of the world.

"George, look at all the tiny bubbles."

There are a million kids I absolutely adore. The guy I hadn't talked to since Saturday (break my heart) is me at age a short and long time ago. but no, he's better than I ever was. Or sitting across a table from a kid who you were when you were trying to impress a math teacher. I understand, man or you who never stops trying to shoot a ball in a hoop.


Today I am grateful to not be lazy on one little thing in my life. (trying to see the world the way you see it).

No comments: