Saturday, April 7, 2018

common core math for adults

1 guy featured, 15 - 20 for the sign, and 1,072 photos in 20 minutes. Pick at least 15 and send them. You neglected no telling how many. Too many but you must deliver those 3 articles with 300 names before 3 o'clock. And don't mess up because you need to read those two stories and send 14 photos to her mom.

And then that guy calls.
And you have you stopped counting laughs.?
No.
It's dark, our humor.

"Okay. Are you ready for business?"

"Yeah. Give it to me."

"Five emails, that's how many I've sent. Should I send another one?"

"I'm saying no on that one."

"But you didn't say what I wanted you to say."

The first laugh.


Today I am grateful for a kid who will always be a kid unapologetic for how we both turned out. It just wasn't always easy, but good math isn't.

No comments: