Thursday, November 5, 2020

you build me

 It just feels so tired - this season, this time in our lives. And yes, the complaining. It's like I tell people who back away, "Just imagine. I have me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You get to walk away."

They laugh.


But I'm serious.



Today I am grateful for a creator studio, for another's perspective on a build, good looking broccoli, celery washed and cut, green peppers, red peppers, grapes, both black and red, chicken thighs, limes, cucumbers, lemons and an embarrassing bowl of homemade Ranch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so tired of most everything, if I didn't have dependents so dependent I would like try living off the grid. Maybe the mountains, maybe a river swamp or maybe a tropical island. Don't get me wrong, I'm a dependent dependent also. The older I get the less I think it would take. I might could make it with less people, less "stuff" would probably be the challenge.

Anonymous said...

https://youtu.be/-eWJmN8D820