Saturday, November 7, 2020

no coffee - in training

 It is not on purpose but should be - the running out of the coffee. I think I understand now why I am perpetually exhausted and feeling some recent swelling of all tissues throughout the body. If I don't train, I don't hardly move. Plus, a fat boy from Bubba's, and I yeah, I just typed that. Ribeye, shrimp and cheese on that next level bread with that crust and the center - the whole thing and the fries but I did not drink sweet tea.


Today I am grateful for motivation, the way my yard looks, the most beautiful weather and the promise of the best ever banana milkshake this afternoon. 



I hope you had a good time last night. I'm taking you to a Prince concert this morning/aka warmup music. Then we'll travel into some explicit Lizzo on the tiny desk. It's like my old jewish doctor boyfriend used to say, "Right on. Enjoy."



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Hoo-Rag, only seen it twice. Same effect each time, cute as hell.
https://youtu.be/T7BwHnORYs4

Anonymous said...

https://youtu.be/9vwHuCC6nP8