Sunday, April 12, 2020

I now pronounce you partner in this blog, official contract writing

It's not my blog. It's ours, I think. And this new way of commenting is not my idea or doings. I just can't seem to undo it and I've thought to contact google and say, "Hey, all of my google identities have meshed into a system controlled by the company I work for and the company I work for is the government. So there's that.


And also you're spoiling me by providing me with writing prompts.


Like this. You are kind and brilliant and that is a gorgeous way to tell a beautiful story.
This came next. Then the beginning. The blues. You would love Como.

Then.

I just nodded through that last one.


Happiness is only real when shared is what Krakauer said McCandless wrote in the end.



Today I am grateful that this is not just my blog. Surely it's ours.


No comments: