Tuesday, February 11, 2020

ever so slightest - follow the list

He is kind and when I hear his voice on the phone I know he is smiling. It's contagious and results in the ever so slightest muscle relaxation. I always loved a man who tensed me, who made me hesitate and take the ever so slightest breath. It's nice to pause for a second.



Today I am grateful that he is near.





(if you are 50 years old you have to be careful about losing weight and being healthier and feeling even the ever so slightest sexy. you have to remember where you've been, what you've done. you don't want to hurt anyone or be hurt and in love it's guaranteed more than ever so slightly. pain is involved.)




1. Control your breathing, he said.

2. Sleep.

3. 96 ounces of water per day.

4. Don't weigh.

5. Push yourself to the edge of breath for 20 minutes.

6. Climb and feel your legs burn. Later slowly stretch into that burn. Hold that muscle. Love it.

7. Protein is breakfast. Have dinner then. Black bean chicken chili with jalapeƱos and tomatoes.

8. Slice 2 limes. Give them to friends.

9. Dial his number but don't send. Give him space to live.




No comments: