Saturday, May 11, 2019

lists, lists, lists, everywhere

1. Type. Three stories this weekend.
    A. Her
    B. Them
    C. Them

2. Calendar. Publish.

3. Upload photos, complete video and senior project (2 videos). No excuses.

4. Don't think about that guy. Call him and him. Put their numbers in your phone.

5. Listen to the rain and the music.

6. Call the girls. Play in the rain.

7. Buy a present.

8. Write in a card.

9. Tell her how you love her.

10. eat, brush your teeth, shower, sleep.



Today or all weekend I am grateful for her and him and them and the phone call we received yesterday morning, that she jumped in our car and we got to drive her around the parking lot, a palace lunch with a queen, and a hard rain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://youtu.be/aN8oXZ55KpE

Shea Goff said...

Dang. I knew it was going to be good when I first saw the mic.
Rainy Saturday night calls for some old Auerbach, too. Don't you think?
https://youtu.be/5M1wSv4hHVQ

Anonymous said...

Yep. He told me " I seen her again today, makes me feel good when I do". I told him he was crazy, he said " yep, can't help it though".

Shea Goff said...

Makes me feel good, too.