Friday, January 25, 2019

food, color, light list of holding on for dear life

1. Get ready.
2. Get there.
3. Upload photos and video.
4. Edit video.
5. Combine art and quote.
6. Take one spectacular photograph.
7. Write about her.
8. See that kid watch a video.
8. Create video.



Are you in class? I ask.
Yes, he is.

But I have to talk to him about food, color, and light and I don't know what to say because I'm not all that great at taking photos of food. I just know I've seen beautiful photos of food. He has done a video and is asking for feedback.

It's great. It's steady. He's traveling at light speed on that software. BUT, I say, because I think you're never to be satisfied to the point that you think you can't be better.

Watch this. Watch any of the trailers or shows included in this series. This is what I mean when I say, "Light and color." You could do that.

I need to see that kid. I want to see his face light up.


Today I am grateful for kids and a list.

No comments: