Friday, January 18, 2019

built up gratitude

Today I am grateful for 100 days and how people dance to get your attention when you're wearing your headphones. I am not grateful she was late, but I am grateful she and I got that time together. She did a good job.

I am grateful for a phone call I have to return which was only an email I sent. I should have called. It seems like, and it's true that, I never look more than six inches in front of me. And she passed that test. That six hundred dollar test that she travelled all the way to Huntsville to take. We knew she would, but she needed that off her back. I am grateful she is smiling relief.

I am grateful for the mother of the bride and the choice she allows me.
I hope she doesn't hate me because I do love her.


I am grateful for the opportunity to go to work.

No comments: