Sunday, January 27, 2019

arguing with someone

Here and here.
I stay on the internet.
Must hike today.
(and run up at least one hill)

But before then I want to debate, argue, and that makes me a bully, no less a woman but yes, a mother to a son. We tell our children that they are not what someone else calls them but our argument is that they feel marginalized. At the same time I have watched as the largest man on earth turned into it's most humble servant. I get frustrated that we argue about these things and other things and I am going to change your mind about nothing.


Today I am grateful to understand we all have opinions.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to get in on some of that debate.

Unknown said...

Sometimes debate is just draining, and though I think you and me think a lot of the same, you are one of the people I don't want to fight with. Why do I fight? Is it that Mississippi, country, don't make me mad thing? Probably some of it. Thanks for being here, man. Gotta song?

Anonymous said...

https://youtu.be/yRYFKcMa_Ek

Unknown said...

Watch out, boy. Is that the eighties? Dangit.
George Benson did this: https://youtu.be/imYJpr09IgQ

Anonymous said...

There you go with your female superiorority one uping my macho male ego. I ain't fighting though, just smillin.

Unknown said...

Me, too.