Saturday, December 22, 2018

that same bird

People just give him stuff everywhere he goes. We sat at a free table yesterday. Then he led me on a tour, and I forgot my camera 'cause sometimes you can and sometimes you have to.

His room I didn't think to measure because I was so distracted by the history of centuries of how we began to record and listen to music and what an obsession, what a focus this young man has. So I have to clean out his car and put up my tent and take a photo and marinate the candied fruit to go in a cake I don't know how to make, but it does come with directions.


He said, "You need to come over. You don't have a life."

Then leads me into a home with people and dogs and cats and so many stories and so much history and it's a museum in the woods and he is it's curator.



Today I am grateful for our local curator. What a kid.

No comments: