Saturday, December 8, 2018

hobo list

Timing, weight, temperature, layers, the very fabric of as survivalist as I want to be.
But it is a fun problem to have because it's math, lists, vocabulary, language, science, hypothesis.

It is never, ever sweet potatoes in any form or fashion, but it may contain a moment when you stand, raise your trekking poles into the air, and declare with as big as you have remaining in as finally as anyone has ever said, "yes."



There is this tuna in this silver pouch and I hope that as a population the fish is okay because in one moment in the upcoming moments I will with my fingers place that most beautiful, lovely, no salt, no pepper, just straight up protein in the most exquisite tongue dance. Best bite of food I've ever eaten came when I truly needed it.




Today I am grateful for that tuna.






No comments: