Wednesday, December 12, 2018

10 mile hike

saxophones, drums, keyboards, synthesizers? I'm not sure.
I just know he plays a passport in it. Red Bull Studios.



great music.



there's this moment when the day is ruined because a life is lost and it's not. Hers isn't. The impact she had will remain because she was so special to so many people. She was too good for the space I've created here, and I hope her mama knows how every last one of us is on bended knee.

I gotta jump to some good. I got to find it out there so it will be there when you look up.


The kid says he knows what's best for him and how am I to argue with that.
And yes. He's right.



Today I am grateful for the great music but the even better life of a girls women men sons brothers everyone. there's so many of us. I just want everybody to be okay and I gotta trust you are and will be even when that's not true sometimes.




No comments: