Tuesday, September 18, 2018

greed of the lol

The things you don't hear about but happen can be beautiful and tragic and incredible joy and intense sadness. As if one of your favorite people is having a bad dayweekmonthyear or that one kid you havetoeatbreakfastwith or that you won't do enough because any singular focus can take the focus away from the rest of it. And you want it to blossomnotwither.

So you take as much of the good as you can and you put it in a camera and you live on it.


Today I am grateful for how all the good seems to never end but yes, I do take a lot of it so as to distract me from any bad that may be happening.

Sweetest Gift




I should apologize maybe.



"Cue smile?" I write.

He sends me one of those drawn faces with huge white teeth in a forced grin.

I think, I don't like it. I like his smile. That's when the He Did What You Said, Crazy debate begins but doesn't win because I just tell him I'm sorry by telling him how beautiful he is.

"Just objectively stating a fact here, not meaning to complain, all smiles have the potential to be great, but your face's smile is so much better than that face's smile. Just sayin'."

I'll see what I can do lol





Disclaimer/Claimer
All art done here is not by me though I do claim to be related. 
Yellow Dog Print Company is the guy drawing.









No comments: