Thursday, January 20, 2022

day three

Spending less on food, less waste, increased focus on efficiency, more water, less coffee, no creamer, half a glass of pinot noir, bed early, up early (this is a Huberman issue), and this fast is currently good for me like a system reboot. 

But am I going in the wrong direction? This blog has obviously turned into a thriller.

Got the book in yesterday. We'll see.



Today I am grateful for fresh air, time for a project, a voice on the answering machine and people around the picnic table.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a thriller for an out of work lemon squeezer. Good to see you off that creamer, now you can really enjoy the coffee.

Shea Goff said...

Have I said thank you lately? And yes. It is straight up coffee, and it's good at keeping me from drinking too much. I loved my creamer.