Sunday, January 31, 2021

skinless, boneless chicken thighs

 I got all five packs, and once a week I get to coach my U-8 travel cross country team. Yesterday they stole all my stuff and left me. 


The TikTok thing is I don't want to add anything else to my life. No other platform to dive from into a screen. I remember the sun and laughing. I fear how much time I spend on the internet. I force people to go hiking with me.


Today I am grateful for a payday, a trail, a birthday, conversation and groceries.


Also began Mr. Robot yesterday. 

"Shit it's actually happening. I'm talking to an imaginary person," he says. 

I'm only on season one, episode one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After reading this post, the first thing that popped into my mind was me giving you a neck and shoulder massage. Not one like on a tropical beach with you covered with tiny white towel but the one you get at the mall kiosks. Why am I so F'd up, you should see some of my dreams. I guess they are dreams, who knows. Now that I have that off my chest, come on sunshine.