Sunday, January 10, 2021

one hundred smiley face for curious

 She is loving learning. We are dancing around the room when she gets it right. Music is playing. We take a break to hike a creek with our baby sister. One hundred smiley faces for everyone. There is so, so, so, so very much more to letters and numbers and reading and comprehension and at least part of the fun has to be getting there, but three and a half hours was not long enough. So yeah. One hundred smiley faces for everyone.


Today I am grateful for play - for an opened bag of noodles, glue, tape, markers, and the first three letters of the alphabet and I am also grateful for people around me who know more and use that to do more and are willing to give time and consideration to how we play. I am grateful for school.



Last night the greatest puzzle solvers ever put together a huge floor puzzle of the solar system.

She asked, "Where are we?"

That's when I pointed to the biggest planet in the picture. I call it earth looks to be the center of the universe.

"Where are the other people?"

I fumbled with that one but was glad she asked. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

https://youtu.be/dRPwFAoQwxc