Thursday, January 14, 2021

good one, in response

 I try to imagine what I believe to be true - if you can believe me. I've moved on from that year that I listened to The Black Keys over and over until Leonard Cohen came and put me in a meditative state. Prince was/is/forever will be - finish that sentence. Music has helped me understand I'm never one of anything but I think I'm true to the moment. The Fleet Foxes posed an excellent question in such an exquisite manner.


"Just a small town girl living in a lonely world." You know. Dang Journey.


In that moment I wanted us to hang behind a boat and be dragged in the ocean like Jeff. You can believe that.


Going to bed now. Thank you for the music and the words.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanted to talk so bad, thanks for the replies. Good night.