Sunday, November 4, 2018

note for Como, you didn't see so bright today

A rainy, Sunday afternoon is no time to have a meltdown but who's following the rules? Not you.

It's the invitation.
The insert at 4 x 6 is bigger than the 5 x 7 card.
Sad white envelope and a note.

Forty, please.


A hundred dollars in the office budget. The kid calls. He needs eighty for graduation, and I need a way to figure out how to make $180 on a day off.


If next time we can have the same budgets plus me and nobody taking from their own pockets, Como will be a success and we will be more. I think we both want that.



He says, "Of course."



Today I am grateful for a quart jar of lemon and water, the text of the week, pineapple juice, a him, a her, the guy at the counter who did his best for me,  a horse, a pony,

a tree,
two kids,
and an old barn.


You have to give photos.

No comments: