Friday, November 23, 2018

his open invitation to my fear



She says, "Invite him."

"Oh yeah, I did. He got that same stupid invitation you did."

"No. Just you and him. See when he can come. Let me know."



Today I am grateful to learn how an open invitation can show us what we thought we didn't need. How memories can fail, and we can all of a sudden in the blink of an eye look at someone and talk to them and we can't even explain it, we just believe.

We have thoughts that would make you blush. They makes us blush.


Our question for each other: Is this a manic episode? Do I look back at my life and say that there were definite highs and lows andbut we found one other person going through the same damn thing and we just go with that mission stuff.



I guess this is an open invitation for me to see.



No comments: