Saturday, August 11, 2018

selfish day

Here we are in our favorite place outside a brick building parked perfectly.
No air, no radio, little light here.
I create a crisis in my head pretending to lose my mind just so he'll calm me.

And he does.
So I just start writing absurdities.

It's okay. I am not going to quit my day job or night job either.
I just like having him here.


Today I am grateful for time to feel.



It is just a little for creativity, for thinking to yourself, "Man, that would be awesome."
So you do it.
And it's the best part of your day.
Because it's the way they say them, the words you ask them to say.


Today I am grateful for what feels like a gift.




It's the phone calls, the sleep.
It's doing everything to please them because pleasing them pleases me.


Today I am grateful for the opportunity to please them/me.




And yeah. We won. So there's that.


No comments: