Tuesday, March 29, 2022

an electric sander

 The delivery will include two boneless chorizo stuffed pork chops. (Half of hers I hope she gives me, but I also hope she loves it so much that she tells me to go get my own.) I'll roast the asparagus with an olive oil, lemon and pepper on a preheated foil lined pan at 400 degrees (?) for ten to fifteen minutes maybe. The cauliflower will be similar but with garlic and cheese. Those baked beans will reintroduce that bacon, green peppers, sweet onion, brown sugar, Blackburn's syrup, black pepper, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Then those Sara Lee rolls brushed with a salted butter. A couple of halved green and black grapes on the side of the plate.  He'll have a fresh jalapeño, and I better be serving lemon pie for dessert. I wonder if they'll just let me watch them eat because that's not creepy.


I am grateful for loaners and an increase and home and spring and dinner for the both of them.

No comments: