Sunday, February 21, 2021

potential at complete and total failure but maybe, maybe, maybe one hope, nah. Yes.

I filled out three of four job applications/questionnaires which turned out to be surveys which I don't know. You know. 



Today I am grateful for a little hope from someone who could maybe use my help and I could be there listening. Maybe live in a dorm room. Trek across a beautiful campus in the morning but here I have him and them. Maybe just Vegas. Lex, please.  Let me video. Let me put that video together for you. Please pay me to do the Goggins Challenge.



Dear Lex,

I want to be challenged. I want to go to university. I want to go to Vegas. I am training for Goggins as well. Well, not while I am typing this. 


Dear Survey, 

I'm avoiding training.


Dear a year older,  

Technology flew past me back there somewhere ago. Please be gentle.


Dear Self,

Three times today.


Love,

me



No comments: