Monday, August 12, 2019

no spoilers here, maybe one

Three meetings in two days but before then I have to tell you about the movie.

First, I almost couldn't get in the front door because *they made me pick a seat.

*they being the capitalists who own the theater.

*they with the cushy recliners and drink holders for a gargantuan coke icy and buttered popcorn *we were way at the back, seats 3,4,5.

*we with the friends who will watch a movie even though they** have no idea what *you are talking about when you use the name Tarantino.

they**young people.

*you who had to go to the newest Tarantino flick at the theater though you hadn't been to one of those in a while and you were going to miss it if you waited for whatever you were waiting for and then she  laughed and you laughed and he laughed because

*you of the Tarantino, Tarantino, Tarantino must see fell asleep of the snoring variety. I woke myself up thinking it was him.

*him of the them who said it got good there at the end.

*and yes I saw that part.

*Tarantino was a nut.



Today I am grateful for a comfy recliner, a big screen, Brad Pitt, Leo, and Tarantino.








No comments: