Tuesday, July 23, 2019

that one guy who sends quotes every week

You owe it to us all to get on with what you're good at.
                                                           W.H. Auden



I have thousands of opinions still - but that is down from millions - and, as always, I know nothing.
                                                                                                                  Harold Brodkey



It is a bit embarrassing to be concerned with the human problem all one's life and find at the end one has no more to offer by way of advice than 'Try to be a little kinder.'"
                                                                             Aldous Huxley




Today I am grateful for how when we put words together, they can feel wise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Huxley said, I really like it even though I struggle with it. I really do try.

Shea Goff said...

I feel ya'.