Tuesday, July 2, 2019

all the meant to

I meant to tell her that the shot was better with the longer lens but I felt so rushed because I run around like I must get back home.

I meant to talk with someone at the door.

I meant to give her a hug but she scares me kindasorta which was the yoga affirmation Saturday morning. And I feel so cheesy saying, "yoga affirmation Saturday morning."

Anyway, before I was dripping a monsoon of sweat onto my poor mat and focusing on bad breathing, she had given me a card and I don't remember exactly what it said but it definitely alluded to how I had been full of fear rather than love and she suggested that I focus on that while breathing through the poses.

I meant to get better at that.


Today I am grateful for yoga classes, a project for a Birmingham daughter, a friend who is willing to take the lead, a pool, a towel, and a slow morning.


Get to work, me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back, I was afraid you were stuck in a corpse pose and unable to reach your keyboard. I always think the worst.

Shea Goff said...


corpse pose. you are my friend.