Wednesday, February 6, 2019

quotable quotes of keep it simple, stupid list for yours truly

It's that middle of the week he said thanks we shook hands she smiled we laughed and Jason threatened to throat punch me again. I told him that I felt as if I had been put in a time out in a corner where I had to write I will not talk out of turn again for 5,000 times.

He smiled, "Nah. You know I just give you a hard time. But seriously, thank you."

My teams won. Your teams won. Just for a moment we are all winning.
Everyone is still alive, right?
This day can be short, right?

Today I need to make a list of all the articles and emails and stories and photos and videos and interviews and praying they'll make it and how in the world are we going to get this done? I am grateful someone said don't worry and stop acting like you're the only one with something to do or feel around here.

Play some music.
Publish those photos from last week.
Say good morning.
Put on your headphones.
Get to work.








No comments: