Sunday, February 3, 2019

last night's football game

The last time I watched one of these things Young was passing to Rice while Smith and Sanders made me love and hate the Cowboys at the same time. He was a Redskins fan and didn't so much like that I was for the 49ers in that game. But last night was not about football. It was about seeing two ladies who I don't ever see.


With a kitchen of making groceries and how do you say pecan and he made his own t-shirt last night. I have no idea who won or if Jeep took the commercial race.


But I do know that he flew as close as New Orleans, and I didn't attempt to make the drive to see him. But he didn't ask. And I am too old for the crushing that young man could give me.


I was already invited to a feast. If only he could have been there with me.

Mr. Leon walked by my plate and said, "Well help yourself."

"I did. Thank you," I laughed.


Today I am grateful for the invitation.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. ข่าวบอล