Saturday, February 23, 2019

home sweet black bottom pie home

This is my most royal blue piece of clothing. It even has a hood in case it's raining. He's not wearing socks, and she has a stain on her shirt. We're three river rats held up in a fancy saloon, and there's talk of next week's trip. I take a photo of him walking in, a confident strut.

If you can climb those mountains, you don't have any problem walking in here. The last time I saw him his back was turned. "That was a long drive," he admits.

"Oh you're telling me. I drove home past that."

"It was painful."

"Yeah. It was just so good to get home."

"You know they're selling that house."



Today I am grateful to understand the simplest nature of markets and people.
Last night our home was the restaurant we were sitting in.


No comments: