Saturday, September 26, 2020

sweep, part duh - you amaze me

 It's the feeling of a cool, clean concrete on the bottom of our bare feet. 

She brings a six pack and leaves three.

We have two chairs, a coffee table, lights above our heads and we pick up where we left off by which I mean it's good to see that powerhouse of a woman and the smile she still radiates.


The Saturday morning music is the first on the playlist and the third song in the Alicia Keys Tiny Desk Concert. The one about rise up I tell her.



Today I am grateful for time with women.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Went for a ride around the block today with my top off. Got a thirsty and remembered this girl that had 3 outta 6 but she wasn't home. Did get to wave at her though.

Anonymous said...

https://youtu.be/OBck1c5aiHc