Thursday, May 7, 2020

not a breakthrough

It's concerning, this appropriation of concern, and I don't want to give my attention to it. Because it's a hard problem to solve. One I have yet to find a solution to but also one of those where someone loses his life by what appears to be hate caused by the color of someone's skin. It happens viciously, down a road, he's jogging or trying to get away and there's shots, I think. It's hard to watch.

I remember one time driving and praying and crying and begging for God to take the hate from my heart because I felt it like I had never felt anything before except for maybe the love I continue to feel for my son.

It is layered, this energy of this earth. There is hate, and I don't know how to solve it. How to take that hate away. How do you do it? We gotta do it for our kids. Yes.

Today I am grateful for another chance to not solve the problem or solve it or what can I do?


I am grateful for a swim with two children and my mother and for a walk with the kid of a friend. I am grateful for video and a day spent in the sun with beautiful women.

I am grateful for Mother's Day 2020.

No comments: