Tuesday, May 12, 2020

M&M Florist


The shame was only worsened by the statement I made when I entered the store. So obnoxious, "Georgia, I'm buying something for me today. This ain't for nobody else."

Other than the obvious grammar issues I went ahead and told her that nothing I was going to purchase would be a gift other than to myself. In my defense I didn't realize I was exchanging money that daddy gave me as a Mother's Day present for what I didn't necessarily need but thought was a sweet wind chime that had written on it a sentiment I can easily apply to my life.

May you cherish every moment spent creating your love story. 


Honestly.
I did not know until I get home and took the box containing my very own sweetly sentimental wind chime to discover I bought a dang wedding bell. Now excuse me while I proceed to the dang wedding porch. I think I have to balance it out with a mural.


Mural coming maybe.


Today I am grateful for a woman to walk with, plans to celebrate our kids, fresh fish and shrimp and Canadians.


No comments: