Monday, October 21, 2019

problems lead to solutions, company memo no. 1

"Life is finding solutions. It's solving problems," he says in the most subtle but obvious of ways.

It's then I realize he's correct.

"People just want to feel smart," she says. Then adds, "I act dumb all the time because why not make people feel good about themselves. That seems like the smart thing to do."







Today I am grateful to understand that when we try to be something we're not, we end up bungling it up. So the solution has me giving something up and throwing my shoes into the tree at Neels Gap. It's got to be that need to be smart and trying to prove it but looking dumb is a thing I don't need to be. I have plenty of other things to do. I am grateful for solutions, more problems, more solutions to infinity and beyond. (AKA: it's Monday.)




No comments: