Wednesday, July 25, 2018

the what and the why you just have projects

Maybe it's the trees, the cat, the porch, that single light. Whatever it is, I call it writing, thinking, editing, working 'cause it sounds like a purpose.

I want it to be.





but,



They said I was dominant and that killed me in an amen, omen type of way.
I am always very aware, but not aware enough, of how I can easily create and destroy all at the same time. Bully here, people.


I don't want to believe it.


Therefore, I am clearly going to have to bully their ideas into submission. They're right.


Today I am grateful for a power of suggestion. I want to care more about people than I do results, and I am ashamed to have to admit that. Can I just do one huge crazy blog apology that none of those people will even read? Or can I just start living better? Hopefully the latter.




No comments: