Saturday, June 9, 2018

Tony objectified

girls talk about favorite chefs. Cooking, drinking, taking in the world, dancing, sharing food, having people share with you, looking into the eyes of people and loving their stories.

and once in a while looking at us to say, "This is what it's like having cameras and sound equipment in your face."

he was just being that guy. That guy that when girls talk about chefs, they mention he's their favorite. He was incredibly sexy in that he seemed to leap at life while scrambling to show us that we should never stop taking it in even if that is what drives us to the end.


I don't know why he did it. what his inclination may have been. but I sure appreciate what he gave. sometimes I wish I wasn't so eager to take.



today I am grateful for a life lived out loud, a message to take it all in.


Today is your favorite two step.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crazy what your mind can do to you, with the help of some chemicals.