Thursday, May 3, 2018

in regards to the weather

He's funny. He reamed me in an email, and I didn't think I deserved it. And it's not that I don't deserve things. It's just that I'll be glad to take it on the chin when I do. When I don't, I ask him to sit with me.

"I have to tell you a story."

"A story?"

"Yes."

"I didn't sleep a wink Monday night. Heartburn the entire night, and you know at my age what that means. Heart attack."

"Don't do like me and look it up on the internet."

"No, no. There was only one thing that saved me that night."

"What?"

"I just kept thinking I can't die without him knowing how mad I was about that email, and I've been looking for you ever since."


Today I am grateful to finally find him and have a good laugh.



Home by Jack Johnson plays tonight.





No comments: