Friday, March 16, 2018

everybody's playlist

After the Nap


1. You can listen with other people but it means something more when you're alone.
2.  It's the beginning when you anticipate what you know is going to come.
3. There's that one instrument.
4. It once was an anthem, a lesson.
5. It slows you down long enough to think. When you're trying to problem solve your life with was I kind today? did I meet me? and if I had, would she and I have gotten along? did I feel healthy? did I pay the power bill? was I kind? was I kind? hm. someday the answer is I didn't slow down long enough. Stop or go.
6. He is hiking the Appalachian Trail.
7. I need to do so as well.
8. But, ohgoodgosh, six months of being solely with me.
9. Who would I be?
10. I don't think you come back from that as the person who left.

Maybe you don't want to be.


I think if I did it, Old Pine would have to be on the playlist.


Today I am grateful for my kidisaman, hashtag.
The Como Courtyard. I forget where we were.







No comments: