Sunday, December 27, 2020

socks first



 

 I must write to you but first, the socks. Then the bed. Another mouse ran across the floor last night. All the rest of whatever 2pointO2pointO anger remained in me did seeth out at that poor animal. He knew I was not his friend and he most likely watched me set the trap for him. No signs this morning but I know I scared him enough that there is mouse crap somewhere. 


Problem solving limited water in the kitchen today. The best handyman ever says it'll be Monday before he has the part. 24 hours is not long to wait. Plus, he's crazy cheap and was already solving the problem while I was away.

A good mouser - $50 for a week.


Today I am grateful for my dad, a good mouser, a kid and a beautiful wife who works like a fein and cooks like a chef and loves my kid and shared her home with me. 

No comments: