Tuesday, October 30, 2018

it's okay to let go, the gift of misinterpretation

I know it will be okay. Como happens soon, and Ben is playing in the middle of the night again. And I laughed about fashion which obviously contributed to a bad mood. Today I am grateful for a home, a roof, a desk, a floor, and the night I got over Ben Harper was a song called Crazy Amazing. I don't even believe him anymore.


Except both you and him know the score. All he has to do is write one thing or send one song for me to misinterpret. It is a gift, the way I can destroy something that sometimes feels so like it's supposed to be. Except maybe not.




I felt stronger with him, but it's just because of the way he looked at me.
The way he looks at everyone.
Good for the world.
Good for me.


I know. I should care about the world. I do.

No comments: