Monday, June 22, 2020

timer



I left my timer at the beach. It's one of those that your friends will make fun of because why not just use your phone. "Look. This is a timer!" She'll say and make 'em all laugh at me. But then the joke becomes a timer between me and my friends. Anyway, I left my timer at the beach, but this morning I found a new way to time my morning coffee.

It will be ready in two minutes at 5:15, Dee Dee!


Today I am grateful for a week.


In response, we'll have a Jemba's playlist at the end of this week! Thank you for being here when I got back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In response, I had started to worry that some goon from Farmers only had lured you to Iowa add had you captive in an old corn silo doing all kinds of things to you (farm related that is). Anyway,glad your back. That's the kinda shit I got going on in my head these days, sorry. No harm intended.