Wednesday, September 11, 2019

smile

It's disarming entire armies, his smile. It's waking early and reliving it. I should not feel this way. Way too old for such love but doesn't that stuff make you feel so much younger just by seeing it. I should just look him in the eyes and tell him it's forever and I'm never getting over him. Isn't that what old people do?

I mention him to my mom in the form of wherever he goes I'll follow. It's alright. She's been listening to me my whole life and she's good with the most recent plan of training for 200 miles in 10 days. She doesn't know if I can do it and that makes me smile because I've been trying to prove that woman wrong my whole life. This would be the first time, 20 miles per day.


He types, "I'm in. Sounds fun."


Today I am grateful for him and him and her and all of them. Plans are good.

No comments: