Wednesday, April 6, 2016

me begging you



"I need you to do something."

"Of course you do."

"I need you to like a YouTube video and then find 249 friends to like it as well."

"What?"

"By tomorrow night at midnight."

"I can't like a YouTube video. That would mean I would need a YouTube account and then they would know who I am."

"Who's they? Nobody cares."

"You don't know that. As soon as I do something like that they'll be sending me all kinds of stuff. You know how I feel about privacy."

"Okay then. I have to get busy. Bye."




Dear person on the internet,

Please go like the above video on YouTube. Tell everyone else to like it as well. Why? I don't know. I just really want to see this kid on stage again. I think she's incredible. And how hard is it to like a YouTube video? I know, I know. Hard for some.

Otherwise, just carry on with all the wonderful things you're doing out there.

Thank you,
me



Today I am grateful for the thought that maybe, just maybe if we get her on stage, she'll belt out that cover of At Last by Etta James.

I'm begging, people.






No comments: