Friday, March 25, 2016

love story








I don't know if we'll ever make money doing it but I can for sure say that como sessions has been one of the coolest things that has ever happened. I sit down and think of all the things that I have participated in and I can only see two other things that I am equally amazed/proud of. Sipsey and that 50 mile bike ride. All three are awesome in their own way. Sipsey for the beauty of the place, the 50 mile ride for being able to push myself and the como sessions because I feel like I get to witness humans that are often overlooked at their best each time in a magical little hidden nook that is also overlooked. It just feels like we found something right each time. I don't know if any of the rest will be as memorable as this last one but I have had an amazing time with them. I don't know if this email has an actual point other than thanks for finding the real good stuff. Love you


You know I am grateful for the adventure of you.



No comments: