Saturday, February 20, 2016

those we claim

It's a photo art credit.

"That's cool. Give credit where credit is due."

"Amen, brother."



And right there is the definition of the word brother.





"Congratulations."

"Thank you."

"Now. You know. You have no family obligation to continue."





And right there is the definition of the word family.





"I'm going to Jackson to do a video on the cross."

"You're going to do a video on lacrosse?"

"No. The cross."

"Ohgoodgosh, I'm so sorry. That's hilarious. Imean that's awesome. Don't listen to me."




And right there is the definition of why I try not to get out too much.





Today I am grateful for writers of those shows whose heroes are not really heroes, those last episodes that you always wondered and didn't even know if you would care. That's where you found out you didn't. (props to those who wrote Mad Men)



No comments: